Apr 12, 2022 · Hi, when I type into Alfred "open" and then begin typing a filename, it only appears to be searching online and provides three matches for ...
Missing: wasistmtb. 18787- foreignswedish- characters- 50- update- 502- b2071- pre- release/
Mar 18, 2022 · I've been using numi with alfred for quite some time, but recently I noticed that the currency conversion is not working anymore with alfred ...
Jun 5, 2020 · Search all TODOs in notes and toggle them on/off with Alfred; Search and open note in the default editor; Search and copy note as a markdown ...
Hey, I think it'd be a great feature to have an Alfred-Workflow that allows sending typed content directly into the set inbox, e.g. like so dyn A thought ...
I've got NordVPN to launch as the first action in the workflow with the other apps following. All works fine. Is there a way of Alfred checking that the VPN is ...
Feb 10, 2014 · Hi, Now that #1415 is fixed, I face another issue. Alfred does not index symlinks in ~/Applications, which is usually not a problem since it ...
May 21, 2021 · I'm a heavy user of google drive and almost all documents I work on are google sheets, google slides or google docs. It really slowed me down to ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.